About The Research Science Network
We are a video-publishing platform which summarizes the key results of recent research articles through the creation short, summarized videos. Our goal is to allow researchers to be able to keep up with the most recent scientific breakthroughs in a time-efficient manner.
- Reach & inform scientists on novel discoveries, allowing science to advance at a faster pace
- Provide visibility to scientists and the general public
- Promote the reading of research articles
- Inspire scientists in their current research
- Promote networking among scientists
More About Us:
- We are a startup that is being supported and developed at Harvard Innovation labs since 2020
- We provide videos that are under 8 minutes which emphasize key elements of recently published research articles
- We are improving the way that scientists receive recent research findings by speeding up the process
- Our videos include interviews of authors who summarize their findings and give their point of view regarding their study
Collaboration with Harvard DASH:
"DASH enlarges the audience and impact of your work. Authors who deposit in DASH have access to on-demand metrics and receive monthly reports about their readership. Deposited works receive persistent URLs, are comprehensively indexed by search engines, including Google and Google Scholar, reach academic and non-academic readers who may not have access to the original publications, and are preserved by the Harvard Library."
RSN collaborates with Harvard DASH by promoting the vast array of resources and guidance that DASH has to offer.
To learn more about DASH, visit https://dash.harvard.edu/.